HOW TO QUALIFY AT KBC 2022?
Whatsapp Contact # 0019188444111
The people who want to take part in the India’s top television game program need to complete a quiz that is necessary for the qualification for the year 2022. The number of quizzes will take place at the beginning of the game throughout the year 2022. This qualification quiz is also considered as a qualification time period. The participants need to answer the questions of the quiz via a responding message to the specified number by KBC. After that the qualified participants must need to take part in various interviews to finally get their selves into the fastest finger first live on the program.
The eligibility criteria for the participants include different aspects i.e.,
- The participants must be the national of India and should be 18 years or older. But few episodes named as the junior episodes include the participants under the age 18 years. The prize money that is won by the participants under 18 years is considered as points and transformed into rupees whenever they reach 18 years of age.
- Contestants have good mental as well as physical health.
- One individual can not apply on the behalf of another individual.
What is fastest finger contest?
The fastest finger contest is the contest for the qualified contestants in the qualification quiz. The contestants need to set the asked question’s answers into an appropriate order in the fastest finger contest. The one who completes the appropriate setting of answers in the shortest time then get the opportunity of reaching the hot seat. The fastest finger contest has its rules changed in season seven of the KBC where the contestants need to answer three questions in the possible shortest time.
Recently, the fastest finger contest is transformed into the Triple test which allows the contestants to answer the three given questions in the most less time.
What is the major game play all about?
The main gameplay starts after the contestant wins the fastest finger test by completing the step in the shortest time. The contestant is then welcomed at the hot seat. The contestant then asked questions to get its way to win the prize money. In the main gameplay, the contestants are allowed to leave the game incase of any doubt whole answering a question with the winning money. But if they answer the question wrong then their won prize money will get to zero and they will have nothing in their hands at their way back home unless the prize money won till the highlighted milestone multiple choice question.
What are the lifelines in the gameplay?
There are many tough questions throughout the gameplay where the contestant needs an assistance or help. So, there are the options of lifelines that can be used by the contestant to get through the game. The lifelines include audience poll, phone a friend, fifty-fifty, double dip, advice from an expert, switch or flip the multiple-choice question, power Paplu, Triguni, Jodi Dar and video calling a friend.
What is an audience poll?
The audience poll is the lifeline which utilizes the help from the present audience at the show. The audience at the show tries to answer the correct option and the contestant will then have a chance to opt the answer according to the audience present. In the season 12 of the game show, the audience poll was eliminated from the gameplay due to Covid as there were no audience in the show. In the season 13, the audience poll is again included into the game.
What is a phone a friend lifeline?
The phone a friend lifeline includes calling a friend or family member that has been selected initially before the game starts. As the call gets connected with the other person on the call, the contestant is left with 30 seconds to talk in order to take help for the answer of the question. In the year 2017, this lifeline was transformed into a video call but got its way-out wen asking expert took its place.
What is fifty-fifty lifeline?
The fifty-fifty lifeline is all about cancellation of any two options from the asked question. The contestant is then left with two available options which contains one right option and one wrong option instead of four provided options.
What is double-dip?
This lifeline contains a restricted aspect for the contestant as after selecting this lifeline, the contestant can no longer able to leave the game show. This lifeline helps the contestant by allowing him with opportunity of answering the dame question for two times rather than single time. Also, this lifeline comes with the timer. The timer starts with the contestant to answer the question first time, the timer stops when contestant answers the question in the first time. And if the answer is wrong, the timer starts clicking again for the second guess. In case of time-up, or wrong answer, the contestant will leave the show with the prize money up to the milestone achieved.
What is Advice from an expert lifeline?
The Advice from an expert lifeline got included in the game in season four. The experts are invited in the game show by the producers of the show and these experts then assist the contestant in answering a particular question.
What is switch the question lifeline about?
Flip the question or sometimes called as switch the question is the lifeline that includes the elimination of the question for which this lifeline is used. This particular question is then replaced with another new question. Another modification was done with this lifeline in the season eleven where the new question comes from any eleven categories opted by the contestant initially.
What is the strength of the power Paplu lifeline?
This lifeline gives an opportunity to the contestant to utilize an already used lifeline but one lifeline cannot be used twice for the same question.
What do the Triguni and Jodi Dar lifelines provide the contestant with?
Triguni means three wise individuals. Three experts are invited at the game show that give their opinions over the question for 30 seconds to come up with the most appropriate answer.
Jodi Dar lifeline includes the help from any family member or friend preselected by the contestant which is brought by the contestant with him to assist.
What is the video calling a friend lifeline includes?
The video calling a friend as its name suggest helps the contestant in answering the question over a video call with the friend. Basically, this lifeline is come up in the year 2020 when the audience poll got way out from the game show due to Covid situations. This lifeline is very much close to the lifeline phone a friend mentioned above.
How many questions are there in the KBC 2022?
There are total of 16 questions that are basically multiple-choice questions containing four options with them. The contestants need to choose the right option to qualify for the next question.
How the prize money is distributed among the questions in the KBC 2022?
The prize money in the game is in the Indian rupees. The payout frame of the game show is as follows;
- The first question is of 1,000 rupees.
- The Second question is for 2,000 rupees.
- The prize money for the third, fourth and fifth questions is 3 thousand, 5 thousand and 10 thousand rupees respectively.
- The sixth, seventh and eighth question is for 20 thousand, 40 thousand and 80 thousand rupees respectively.
- The ninth and tenth questions are asked for 1Lac60 thousand rupees and 3Lac 20 thousand rupees respectively.
- The questions from eleven to sixteen have prize money of 6lac40 thousand, 12Lac 50 thousand, 25Lac, 50Lac, 1 Crore and 7 Crore respectively.
What are the milestones of the game show KBC 2022?
The milestones of the game are highlighted in yellow and are present at fifth, tenth and sixteenth question with the prize money amount of 10thousand, 3Lac20 thousand and 7 crore.
Do celebrities take part in KBC 2022?
Yes, the celebrities would definitely take part in the KBC 2022. Many celebrities took part and won the prize money also. These celebrities include Sonali Bendre, Shah rukh Khan, Amir Khan, Rani Mukerji, Sanjay Dutt, Sachin Tendulkar, Madhuri Dixit, Sakshi Tanwar, Kajol, Ajay Devgan, Saif Ali Khan, Lara Dutta, Preity Zinta, Sania Mirza, Bipasha Basu, John Abraham, Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan, Arbaz Khan, Boman Irani, Farah Khan, Kareen Kapoor Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Aditiya Roy Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Bharti Singh, Neha Dhupia, Shefali Shah, Rohit Shetty, Tushar Kapoor, Kunal Khemu, Sonam Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan, Harbhajan Singh, Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Ram Kapoor, Imran Khan, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Siddarth Malhotra, Sridevi, Sonakshi Sinha, Anil Kapoor, Fawad Khan, Sonu Sood, Govinda, Ali Zafar, Yuvraj Singh, Parineeti Chopra, Prabhu Deva, Ayushmann Khurrana, Akshay Kumar, Jackie Shroff, Suniel Shetty, Hema Malini, Shan, Sonu Nigam, Ritesh Deshmukh, Genelia D Souza, Rajkumar Rao, Kriti Sanon and the list goes on.
What channels broadcast the KBC 2022?
The KBC 2022 can be viewed at Sony television. The individuals who miss the on-air show on Sony television can view the game show on KBC 13 and Sony Live Application.
On what times the KBC can be watched over the television?
The KBC can be watched from Monday to Friday at sharp 9 o’ clock at night.
Who are the winners of the KBC so far?
There are total of sic top winners of the game show.
- Harshvardhan Navathe was the first individual who won the one crore Indian rupees after completing 15 answers of the game show in the year 2000. He won the prize money in the very first season of the game. The fifteenth question that was being asked to Harshvardhan was that who among the given options does the License of India’s constitution to participate in the procedures of the parliament. The correct answer was Attorney general with the other options including Cabinet Secretary, Chief Justice, Solicitor General.
- In the year 2001 on 2nd Of May, Vijay Raul and Arundhati were the individuals who took the prize money of 1crore with them. In the same year on 14th of May, Ravi Saini won the 1crore rupees by answering the very last question of the game that was, who got the award of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in the year 1992 being the Ist sportsman with the options of Geet Sethi, Leander Paes, Sachin Tendulkar, Visvanathan Anand. The correct answer for this question was Visvanathan Anand.
- In the year 2011, the season five of the KBC had won by Sushil Kumar who took 5crore Indian rupees with him. The last question that was being answered by Sushil was who sell the Nicobar Islands constitutional rights to the British in 1868 and summed up his involvement in India? Sushil answered Denmark which is one of the four options of the questions, the other three options are Italy, France and Belgium.
- In the year 2013, Sunmeet Kaur Sawhney won the 5 crores as prize money in the KBC in the episode got on-aired on 12th of January. The last question that was being asked by Sunmeet Kaur Sawhney was, who was the first ever female to climb the K2. The Correct answer was Wanda Rutkiewicz among Junko Tabei, Tamae Watanabe and Chantal Maudiut given options.
- Lastly, the KBC was won by Achin and Sartak Narula in the year 2014 on October 9th. These contestants are also known as the Narula’s brother who played very well to win such a big prize money. He received prize money of 7crores in the season eight of the game show. The last fourteenth question that was being asked to the Achin and Sartak Narula was, who directed the Hector to land at location of Surat. The correct answer was Willian Hawkins among the other three options include Paul Canning, Thomas Roe and James Lancaster.